Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A month later

We've been home for almost a month now and not a day has gone by where I don't lovingly recall our adventure in Ireland. It seems like everyday I run into a person who has yet to see my pictures or hear my stories. Everyday I relive that amazing trip my sister and I were lucky enough to take. And everyday I miss it. Miss it so much I long to find a new person everyday just to talk of the place I live to see another day. Everyday I wish I was there instead of here. But life goes on and I'm not there, I'm here. Make the best of it.

its amazing how sometimes a place or person or event can change you or help find you. Bring clarity on your life and what you want. I know I want to teach. Almost always have known even though I've gotten sidetracked and it seems still have a hard time finding the gumption to finish that damn education degree. But really I know I need a small town. A place where a can sit outside and be completely surrounded by oxygen and nature. These city fumes choke me and I long for pure oxygen. I want peace no hustle no bustle. I feel more able to be me in that place. Ireland was like a no holds bar for me. In Ireland I was completely me, so very me. I didn't put on a show. I was stress free and according to my sister, "Stress, its a killer" so stress free  is a very great thing to be. Its not something I am often. But I'm working on it.

SO goals: finish school, find somewhere to move to, to be me.

Cheers, Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment